Sr. Project Manager
Typically spearhead projects from $5 –to- $500 M with teams of 5 –to- 50 engineering and technical staff (depending on project size and complexity). Management of US domestic & international project teams in large-scale marine construction projects, usually as the primary Client Representative for shipyard new-builds, conversions, and upgrades of MODU Rigs & FPSOs. Liaison for Vendor, Class, & Regulatory Authorities. Have ASTM/AISC/API compliant design/build structural engineering capacity (if required). Project Risk Management (DNV Easyrisk® training to ISO 31000) & Root Cause Analysis (TapRoot®), HAZID/HAZOP, High level HSE support
- Total of 23 years ($3.5 Billion capex) of international construction Project/Risk Management experience.
- 4 Years ($3.2 Billion capex) as Atwood Oceanics Newbuilds Risk Manager on 7 rigs –in- 3 Asian shipyards
- 10.5 Years ($187.5 Million capex) as Project Manager at Atwood Oceanics, on 4 major shipyard projects
- 8 Years ($72 Million USD) as General Manager of DrilPro-Houston, managed 144 heavy construction projects.
Computer Skills Toolbox
- 30 Year Background in Advanced Mathematics and Computer Science
- Wrote the Hardware/Software Specifications and Managed 3 College Computer Laboratories. Expert Level Database Development & Enterprise DBMS Administration. Expert Level with AutoCAD® & SolidWorks® 3D Structural/Mechanical Design Applications
Atwood Oceanics® generously donated $25,000 USD for the reconstruction of three primary schools in Limbe Cameroon, West Africa. I was pleased to be the lead project engineer, in charge of budget, work scope, and delivery schedule. Local subcontracted labor acquired the materials and manpower required. The final result was astounding! Three dilapidated structures were upgraded to safe and hygienic learning environments for education.